Another string of Heart...My poem

>> Monday, January 18, 2010

THE ARCANE FACT!!

Whenever during the daytime i look at the azure sky;
my heart ponders and tries to leap so high,
For it is such a callow toddler
cant get off its innocence any further.

Whenever during the evening,i look at the orange sky,
The beats of my heart are in a cadence; though shy
it cant think of anything but u and i
simply wants to be the cynosure of your eye

Whenever during the bizarre night i look at dark sky with twinkling stars
I realize how intimate u r to me though so far
My heart wishes to open up and tell u the arcane mystery
You are the one for whom my heart has sketched an enchanting story!

The world now seems to me so remote and far
nothing can stop me;no walls no bar
One day my leaps will reach to you finally
and our story will begin with an soothing melody


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP